Thursday, November 19, 2009

I love you, Elvis.

Costello, that is.

I love you, Elvis Costello.

He might just be the coolest fucking person, ever, in the whole world.

Right now, he's on The Colbert Report and he's wearing a purple polka dotted tie. And, a purple shirt. And, a purple hat. Like, a fedora-type hat.

And, those glasses. Oh man.

Could he be more awesome?

I just noticed that Stephen Colbert is also wearing a polka dotted tie.

God, I love polka dots.

Now Stephen Colbert is singing. And Elvis Costello is playing the guitar.

If I wrote poetry, I think this all mumbling could be compiled into a really hip poem. I'd call it "Elvis Costello Wears A Purple Hat." Or, "Elvis Costello Wears Purple Polka Dotted Ties." Or something more clever.

I've been writing so much html code over the past couple days during which I have worked on very little besides the creation of my website, that I'm beginning to talk like code; I speak in short, choppy sentences.

2 comments:

  1. You should write that poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i agree (about the poem). i love elvis too!

    ReplyDelete