Monday, May 11, 2009

Confirmation


Confirmation #1: Another friend, another Etta sighting.

MT said he saw her and, though she was sans Rascal, she still apparently succeeded in driving people out of the theater based solely upon her perverse, suggestive gestures.

Confirmation #2: Another handshake begets another broken promise.

P is getting married in June, my sister and I were both invited, of course, and, in the light of my current singleness, decided we would take one another as "date" to the event. Phew - relief!

Until yesterday when I listened to a message from Sister during which she informed me she is bringing her boyfriend.

I am officially date-less and accompanying the officially Dating. This is a position I'm not comfortable in.

So, what are you doing June Twentieth?

No, seriously.

Confirmation #3: My friends are the best in the world.

Let's just lay in my overgrown yard and let the dogs run around while H wishes he had a glass of wine. Okay. Let's.

There is no wine, however.

Regardless, we lay in the grass and listen to church bells toll.

Let's snap pictures, too. Will the nearly-full moon suffice in absence of a flash? Let's find out. (Outcome pictured.)

Love, birthday love,

-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment