Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Funday


It was a beautiful, well spent day off, in three parts:

First: Brunch for two. Two Bloody Marys, two Eggs Benedict, and two steaming cups of coffee.

Second: Cocktails at Joe's.

Third: Mussels at the Black Bass, followed by a delicious butterscotch creme brulee. One table outside, one bowl of mussels, two martinis and a couple hours of conversation; it was an awesome afternoon.

I have to work in the early morning so I called it a night early. But, being awake & alert at the office tomorrow seems worth it.

In other news, R & I have been talking a lot and I'm wondering: What happens when the future changes because of the long-since past? Was it always like this?

Even though I came home early, my active memory will keep me up all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment